Membership of CUVZS is open to any member of the University, not just vet students.
- FREE entry to all talks
- PRIORITY BOOKING for all events
- DISCOUNTED entry for all events
- Freshers: £35
- 2nd Years (and graduate freshers): £29
- 3rd Years (and graduate 2nd years): £23
- 4th Years: £17
- 5th Years: £12
- 6th Years: £7
ANNUAL Membership: £7 per year
How to join
- First year vet students can join during the freshers’ day at the vet school (cash or cheque)
- At any of our talks – just speak to one of the committee (cash or cheque)
- Cheque (with name, crs id, and college) to Hannah Gregory’s pigeon hole at the vet school
- ONLINE by filling in the form below and then making a bank transfer (details will be emailed to you)
Cheques should be made payable to “Cambridge University Veterinary Zoological Society”.
Non-members are very welcome to come to any events that we organise, although we will ask for £1 per talk, and you will be expected to pay the full price for any other events.
As we are a not-for-profit organisation and receive no University funding, all monies received are used to pay for the talks and events that we hold. If you have any queries about becoming a member, please send us an email.